Impress your friends with this!
- “Pick a number between 1 and 10 and write it down.
- Multiply your number by 9.
- If you have a number with two digits, add the first and second digits together.
- Subtract 5.
- Pick the letter of the alphabet that corresponds to your number (A is 1, B is 2, etc.)
- Think of a country in the world that begins with that letter.
- Take the next letter of the alphabet and think of an animal that begins with that letter.
Of all the countries and animals in the world, I can guess which ones you wrote down, your answers are Denmark and elephant. Was I right? Pretty amazing isn’t it (from Swindoll’s Ultimate Book of Illustrations and Quotes, 594)?”